Saturday, July 21, 2007

My Netscape Member Account Got Banned AGAIN!

I got another surprise from Netscape recently. My Netscape member account got banned AGAIN! What the heck did I do wrong? I browsed the internet for some information about Netscape banning user accounts & I found that many other folks like me were experiencing the same situation with multiple account bans for no concrete reason.

Some people just keep on opening new accounts after the bans but not me. It is the second inauspicious occasion of getting my Netscape account banned. I think that it is better for me to use my email accounts for much better use. I can get traffic to my blogs from elsewhere than Netscape. My guess why my first Netscape account got banned.

No comments:

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock: