Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Movie Special Blog Released by PayPerPost

After a week plus of investigations, emails, support tickets & replies from Jillian, my movie special blog was finally reinstated on Monday 27th August, 2007. I got a few emails from the good people at PPP (PayPerPost) support informing me about the new status of my account.

I received a polite welcome email which also included a word of caution as to not to break PPP TOS (terms of service) again from Veronique. Fair enough, I also received another email from Karen telling me that PPP is confident about me being a PPP TOS abiding postie in the future. Good, because being a PPP TOS abiding postie is exactly what I am doing now & continue to be doing in the future. Continued from previous post.

No comments:

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock: