Friday, August 24, 2007

Strategy for Using My New Ambank NexG Card

I am going to deposit funds into my new NexG card without inserting the card into the ATM (automatic teller machine) & make withdrawals on Ambank bank counters only. Also, I am going to use the ATM feature only during emergencies locally & overseas.

The NexG card has so many potentials for internet & international use yet the setback of the Ambank prepaid credit card is that the ATM machine is technically inferior to other bank’s atm machines which I have used. Now I am worried about having to buy another NexG card in case the ATM machine goes bonkers with my new pin number. One more incident like it then it is enough of using Ambank prepaid credit card services for me. Ambank NexG Card Balance Issue.

No comments:

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock: