Sunday, November 4, 2007

My Second Deal with Advertisers at Money4blogs.com

Advertisers at Money4blogs.com paid me a few days ago. I received $25 per link on my blog for a year. The advertiser wanted a link on all 4 of my blogs so I received a $100 deal from it. Some folks consider $25 per link for a year is too low a price to pay. It is the second deal for me of doing business with advertisers at Money4blogs.

I think so too since the link is seen on every page of my blogs unlike permanent links in posts which goes into the blog archives. So far from the offers I got, I receive around 6 to 10 cents per day payment from a link advertisement sale. Well, at least it helps pay for the hosting bills. I am expecting another deal from an advertiser at Money4blogs.com soon. So it is going to be the third Money4blogs deal for me. Continued from previous post.

No comments:

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock: