Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Computing with DNA in Biotechnology Experiment

I just partially read a pdf paper about computing with DNA. The basic idea was understandable where by DNA were used to conduct computations as part of a Biotechnology experiment.

Fine, but where is the experiment headed to since 2001; embedded computers in human beings, perhaps? Maybe so, a human being’s entire body can be used as a computer in the future.


Woo…I’ll buy the Chimp Notebook 1000


Lol.


I do not yet see how the computing power of DNA can be multiplied & compete with even contemporary computers. Perhaps a glass of isotonic drink would do the job. At least now we know how we got the voices inside our heads.


Lol.


There is some coding development in it too.


Gross. :P

No comments:

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock: