Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Evolution of the iMac into a Mobile Quantum Computer

Furthermore, the apparent issue of mobility from my personal experience is that size is not an issue but rather weight determines whether a computer is truly mobile or just another desktop replacement machine.

The above is where I see the new imac evolving. The new imac is lighter & slimmer than its predecessor. Once the keyboard can be replaced with a touch screen version & an optional infra-red projection keyboard, then I reckon that the iMac can become a mobile piece of computer equipment.

I would like to think that with the advent of quantum computing technologies, less physical computer components shall be used as “qubit” computations occur at the atomic level. Therefore, more efforts can be made to manufacture more durable casings for the future iMac quantum computer.

No comments:

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock: