Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Successful Paypal Public Bank Visa Electron Funds Withdrawal

Today I did successfully my first Paypal funds withdrawal to my Public Bank Visa Electron debit card. I had initiated transfer of funds to my visa debit card last Thursday morning. The process was shown as completed by Friday night.

I waited over the weekend because I knew commercial banks in Malaysia are not open on Sundays. On Monday evening, my money was already in my Public Bank Visa electron debit card. I went to the ATM today & got my money.


No problems.


:)


Note that Public Bank ATM machines can only give out maximum RM1000 per transaction. So you would have to do twice for RM2000. Maximum withdrawal per day is RM3000.

No comments:

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock: