Friday, March 7, 2008

PC Pitstop Optimize Software for Easier Maintenance

Perhaps you are like me. I use the Registry Mechanic software on my personal computers. I use CleanUp to clean the unwanted files from my computers. I use the windows disk defragmenter to speed up the hard disks. I tweak the Windows settings manually & leave Firefox pretty much untouched for internet optimization. Well, how about a software that does all the above for you automatically? It is an interesting option.


The program is Windows XP & Vista compatible so no problem for folks who have upgraded their computers to the new Windows Vista operating system. Since Vista is new, it is a good opportunity to have a program that combines many of the individual maintenance tasks that you do on your computer. PC Pitstop Optimize is priced at about $30 with a 30 day money back guarantee.

No comments:

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock: