Friday, July 18, 2008

Belkin ErgoFit Wireless Optical Mouse

No more wires than necessary on your desktop work space. Do you find yourself haggling with the mouse wire more often than not while working? A good solution to doing without wires for your computer’s mouse is to be using a wireless optical mouse like the Belkin ErgoFit Wireless Optical Scroll Mouse. The device comes with 5 customizable buttons & uses a powerful optical sensor to provide fast & accurate operation. Place the receiver somewhere behind your monitor; it’s about the size of the mouse so it won’t take up much space on your desktop. Especially since you can place it as far as six feet away from the mouse! The Belkin ErgoFit Wireless Optical Scroll Mouse can be had for about $16 & above, purchase online.

2 comments:

Selerines said...

I am planning to buy it... $16? But i hope that i won't be having any problem in online purchase man? Right?

Abas KS said...

Hi, Shiva

Yeah. It's $16 at worldstart.com. Probably $24 now but the free shiping is only for within the US. I have purchased stuff online from stores which I trust.

I rarely ever use my credit card for payment even though it is a prepaid credit card. I usually use bank transfer payments or Paypal. Its a fairly safe experience; shopping online, at reputable sites, of course.

Happy weekend to you, Shiva.

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock: