Sunday, November 16, 2008

Trendy Looking 8GB Flash Drives

Man, thumb drives a.k.a. flash drives are becoming bigger in storage size, prettier, & also cheaper nowadays! Take a look at the trendy looking ones from ADATA as in the above pictures. They are 8GB models. You can choose different colors or buy all of them to complement your dressing styles. They cost about $25 - $35 each from moresales.com.my. I was browsing on the website because I thought I had some extra cash to buy one. Anyway, the 512mb flash drive that I am using now is a bit outdated & the vast space will come in handy.

After I paid some of my bills, it looks like a stylish 8GB flash drive purchase for me will have to wait. Anyway, my younger sister recently brought home her pc from university hostel & is not using it much at the moment. Hence, I reckon it can be used as a general extra storage device as well instead of me buying a flash drive. The pc can also be included into my home network of computers. Still, unless I figure out how to network the computers to share files, an 8GB flash drive will be useful for large file transfers.

No comments:

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock: