Friday, April 3, 2009

Firefox: The Fox Keeps on Crash & Burn

Nuts. My Firefox 3 browser has been crashing more than ever before nowadays. This is really starting to tick me off hence this blog post. Is there any Firefox add-on that will show that Firefox is about to crash? Especially when I’m in the midst of doing important things & having a few browser windows open then “WHAMM!!” this thing appears on my computer screen.

“We’re Sorry but Firefox has CRASHED!”

Nuts. Nuts. Nuts.

Good thing Firefox is not an operating system that I paid for or else I would be even madder! This I suspect is because the Mozilla Firefox is trying to handle more data than it can chew; trying to maintain its speed while there’s a bottleneck somewhere in the freaking system. Perhaps I should hop over & join the IE8 band wagon. At least with IE8, I won’t have high expectations of it. Lol!

1 comment:

doi said...

I also experience the same thing. But when Version 3.0.8 was rolled out, experience less crashes...The good this with Firefox is it will restore your previous sessions.. yet still, i hate the simple thought of it crashing... *sigh*

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock: