Saturday, November 7, 2009

GDCA Warns of E-Bullion Unfavorable System

One can find that the GDCA (Global Digital Currencies Association) have posted a warning about E-bullion. E-bullion has been dubbed “An unfavorable system for online commerce and for the safe and secure storage and transfer of funds” by the GDCA. To add salt to the wound, E-bullion has been given an “F” Rating by the Council of Better Business Bureau, Inc. because of its inability to respond to unanswered complaints as far back as 2005. Basically, I do not trust any place for keeping my money that charges me monthly fees like E-bullion. It should be the other way round & it’s not like I can use the E-bullion account as a current account to write checks or etc.

No comments:

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock: