Thursday, September 2, 2010

Overwhelmingly Seem Destined to Spot a Bald Look


For me, going to the cheap local barber shop was satisfactory enough. Now, I overwhelmingly seem destined to spot a bald look for the rest of my life. Hey, at least I save a few bucks every two weeks by not having to go to the barber for a haircut. Additionally, having a bald head make me feel a little bit like emulating Captain Luke Picard of the Starship Enterprise from Star Trek the television series. I wonder what the professional hair stylists from hair schools in Wichita can do about styling a bald head. Huhu. Maybe they would put a temporary tattoo or paint some art on my head or something. Beats me, but it would be interesting to see their proposals.

No comments:

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock: