Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Let the PCs Rot in the Corner

Man this is ja***ss boring. I wanted to transfer files by hard drive swap and both of the hard disk decided to be kaput. One of them had sparks and smoke coming out of some chips and the other just refuses to start anymore after this. Would like to blow these hard disks up someday. This means that my 5 year old and 8 year old pc systems are out of the loop. I'm really not in the mood to repair these old systems. Let them rot in the corner of my room for all I care. Gonna get a new laptop to replace these two desktops anyway. Figure that I'm sick & tired of looking into desktop innards to figure out what went wrong. That's the computer repairman's job. I don't have time for all these. With a laptop I can't open one up without messing things up so just send it for repairs. Would have liked for the PCs to last a few more years though, without putting any more money in of course.

No comments:

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock: