Saturday, July 16, 2011

Thanks En.Khairil for the Purchase of 12pcs Ni-MH AA Rechargeable Batteries

Sale date: June 2011

I would like to give a warm Thank you to En.Khairil from Sungai Siput, Perak for the Purchase of 12pcs Ni-MH AA 2500mAh Rechargeable Batteries. This is his first item purchase from GESW and he gave me an SMS regarding his purchase interest, proceeded to bank-in the RM36 payment and emailed me the reference number of the bank-in transfer to my M2U bank account, his name, and delivery address. The items were the next day on Sunday 26th June, 2011 and arrived eighteen days later to the specified address – a bit over two weeks time. En. Khairil is an easy-going customer and made this deal well done.

No comments:

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock: