Sunday, April 22, 2012

Slipped In Some MySQL Work on Sunday

I made some progress today for the CoDemand web application on the MySQL database build. Will it be a shopping web site? Probably, but whether it will be actually be launched is another story. I'm actually doing it for the purpose of knowing MySQL better. Got some tips on MySQL TRIGGER, DECLARE, and DELIMITER syntax from various sources online. I have to interpret the code from MS SQL to MySQL so there is some research going on right now. 

Today is a Sunday so I basically slipped some work in today. The only other thing I'm going to do today is re-roast some leftover lamb from yesterdays party. This lamb bones do smell a little bit pungent maybe because it wasn't put in the fridge last night. At least now that its starting to heat up in the oven with plenty of honey, garlic, oregano, and paprika so that smell is actually starting to go away and the sweet roasting odor is taking over.

No comments:

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock: