Sunday, August 12, 2007

Perplexed about No Monthly Fees Charges to my VMI Debit Card Account

Strange how my VMI (Virtual Money Inc) debit card had not been charged its monthly fees since I started actively utilizing the card since end of June 2007. Prior to the date aforementioned, I had not made any transactions on my VMI card since around December 2006 last year.

Nonetheless, I had been logging on to my VMI debit card account once in a while after the above date. I am quite perplexed over the absence of monthly fees on my VMI debit card account. Maybe how I utilized the card did not qualify for monthly fees. I think I should query VMI email support about it. More about VMI debit card.

No comments:

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock: