Thursday, January 10, 2008

Ctrl & Spin Wheel Display Size Technique

I have another useful trick you can do with your mouse when on the internet. You can magnify or make smaller the web page you are on by using the Ctrl key. How do you do it? Easy, press down the Ctrl key & then spin the wheel of your mouse. You can see the web page becoming smaller as you spin the wheel to one direction & it becomes bigger as you spin the wheel to the opposite direction. I find it useful to take screenshots of web pages that are to big to fit the entire size of the screen. When I reduce the size by using the Ctrl plus scroll wheel technique, I am able to capture the entire contents of the web page. The trick works with Word too.

No comments:

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock: