Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Bank Hopping To Find Western Union System

One full day after Google had posted the Western Union payment details in my Adsense account, I went over to the CIMB which does such WU Quick Cash transactions. I was unfortunate in the beginning to be told that the WU system was offline in the afternoon. The lady at the CIMB bank told me to try again early in the morning the next day.

I already paid for car parking at the Ampang Point area so I wanted to make my trip worthwhile. Although the lady at CIMB said that the nearby RHB, which also was a WU agent, would be experiencing the same WU system being offline, I went on to find out for my self. She was right & the system was offline. Well, I did not give up. I walked over to the BSN bank nearby as the man at RHB bank suggested & asked about WU transactions. BSN is a WU agent too!

No comments:

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock: