Friday, April 25, 2008

1 Way to Make Sitemaps for Your Blogs

There are two ways that I know for one to make sitemaps for one’s site. The first way is to go to SeoElite.com (http://www.seoelite.com/Demos/GoogleSitemap.htm) website & view the video on making sitemaps for one’s sites which includes downloading & installing the free GsiteCrawler software from GsiteCrawler.com.

Well, I tried it & it did not work as it should have like on the video. Maybe the settings were different or such but it’s not as easy as shown in the video. I tried & tried but could not make it work for my WordPress blogs. I gave up about doing it on Blogspot blogs because I don’t know where the sitemap.xml will be on Blogger. You could give it a try.

No comments:

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock: