Friday, April 25, 2008

Twitter Your Way to International Friendships

A new web application is available for folks who want to get between emails & blog communication with friends. The service focuses on the fine details in friendship; sharing current happening & experiences. Sure it is possible in real life where one can go hang out with friends but how about friends who stay thousands of miles away from each other. Twitter is the answer with its “What are you doing?” approach to international social web interaction.

Twitter really seems like fun! You can also post to your friends about your current activity using your mobile phone. I’m drinking coffee, washing my car, feeding the dog; whatever! I tried to sign up but could not because I used my gmail email address. So I used my hosting account email address & the sign up process went smoothly. I reckon Twitter does not accept free email addresses for sign ups.

No comments:

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock: