Thursday, May 15, 2008

Choosing the JDK Installation

You know, I just downloaded the Java Development Kit (JDK) from Java.Sun.com. Downloading the JDK can be quite a hassle especially to newbies like me who do not know which package to download. On the download page itself, there is shown about 5 or so types of download for the JDK. Just choose the first one; Java Platform Standard Edition (Java SE) development kit to make your life easier.

I installed the JDK onto my computer. Note that my computer does not have the Windows XP SP2 installed. Please don’t ask me why. *chuckle* The Java installer is going to tell you that the JDK works best with the SP2. Yeah, whatever; I just installed it, regardless. So, once again starting out learning to program is with a Hello World tutorial.

No comments:

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock: