Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Mozilla Firefox 3 is Good!

I tried to use Firefox 3 from Mozilla like about a month ago. It was the Beta Version. I did not like it because many of my add-ons could not work. So I could not contribute to its development. Very recently, after reading about the new Firefox 3 being no longer in Beta, I downloaded & installed it to replace my Firefox 2 web browser. No longer can you see tabs on the top for making screenshots!

Why do you think you should or should not use the Firefox 3 as your default web browser?

I can tell you that it looks better & most of my add-ons are functioning. Thank goodness! One thing I like about the Firefox 3 is that when I do a F11 to maximize the screen, the browser truly takes up the entire monitor space.
Firefox 3 No Tabs Screenshot


Also, the organize bookmarks window has changed & a lot of other layouts have changed too. Nonetheless, it is not without faults. The Firefox 3 had crashed quite a few instances, rather noticeably as compared to when I was using Firefox 2. It was because I had opened about 3 browser windows with plenty of sites filled in them. It was not so much of a problem until I started using Firefox 3. The browser keeps disappearing on me when I use it a lot like downloading videos & etc. Well, anyway, overall, I hope I can stick to using Firefox 3 as my default web browser. I like it, it’s good! How about you?

Which web browser do you prefer to use?

No comments:

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock: