Saturday, July 5, 2008

Regency Beauty Institute Places their Students Ahead

Do download the Regency beauty schools Guiding Principles PDF file. It is so good that you can even apply it to your own career which is possibly out of the Cosmetology industry like mine. I did it & the Guiding Principles make me feel better & more comfortable while doing my work. Another example of Regency Beauty Institute placing their students ahead of everything else is the creation of Beautyjobs.com.

Beautyjobs.com is a national job search engine created especially for the cosmetology crowd. Beautyjobs.com brings together employees & employers on the site. It is the next natural step for Regency Beauty School students to gain employment in the Cosmetology industry. Regency Beauty Institute has taken the extra step to facilitate the crucial job search for its students.

3 comments:

Selerines said...

Hmmm nice.... Let me try for a facial cream.. Is it only for ladies? Hehehehe!!!!!!

Abas KS said...

Hey, Shiva.

No. I believe it is unisex. Go for it, man. It should be fun. :-)

Selerines said...

Hahaha.. Let me try it....

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock: