Monday, July 7, 2008

SnapBomb with Unique Price Value Algorithm


Maybe you have not heard about the new blogging marketplace called SnapBomb. The site looks pretty simple, in fact maybe too simple which may raise a few eyebrows as it did mine. Registered blogs are price valued using a top secret algorithm. After installing the codes, you have to wait one or two days to see the given price value for your blogs. Thereafter, you can head over to the opportunities page & choose to do the offered opportunities. Your blog may be price valued at $20 to $40 for example but shows only $5 at the opportunity.

Well, it’s the highest price that the advertiser can afford to give for a single opportunity. At the moment, most of my blogs are price valued at about $2.5 each at SnapBomb so it does not make sense for me to be doing a 200 word blog post to receive such low payment. Hopefully, in the future, my blogs price value will rise for me to start doing some opportunities (The particular outcome seems bleak for me at the moment). Quite recently one of my blogs price-value did rise for about two days at a $0.50 amount. Then the price went down to the previous level again. I don’t know what happened. It is possible that SnapBomb uses a traffic related algorithm.

4 comments:

Selerines said...

I am waiting for Google PR update.... Hope that it will come soon... After that only i am going to start all these things...

Abas KS said...

Yeah, man. All the best to you. You can expect to earn US$1000 plus per month with a PR3 blog. It is a lot of work, mind you.

Google slapped my blogs PR so I earn much less doing such things nowadays. Hopefully, my blogs PR will be PR3 or above again soon.

Cheers, SHiva.

Selerines said...

Thanks ai... I asked your real name... So that i can use it here... I hope that your words will be come true.. I need your help in getting a domain for me. Can you help me friend?

Abas KS said...

Yeah, you can believe me, Shiva..I have done it. I think I shall make a post for a reply to you. :-) It's kind of long. Do check the next post for more info.

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock: