Monday, December 1, 2008

Avast! Causes Critical Problems on Laptop

Today is a not so good day especially for my younger sister’s laptop. It is a normal habit of some people (including my sister) to download as many free anti virus solutions as possible. I did it once before just to see which free anti virus solution was the best for my pc. It is easy to say that after my years of using a computer & free anti virus that AVG is the best anti solution for my pc. I can recall about telling my younger sister about it too.

Nonetheless, she went ahead & installed the Avast! free anti virus solution on her laptop. Some of you readers have possibly experienced what she had experienced. After installing Avast! on her laptop, the laptop ceased to function normally. Windows XP became unresponsive. It was so critical that I was unable to open the hard drive files & any other applications. Also, you will be unable to delete the Avast! from the computer by going through the usual channel which is the delete installed programs in the control panel. *Progressive relevant post: Attempting to Find a Solution to the Avast! Problem on Laptop.

No comments:

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock: