Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Attempting to Find a Solution to the Avast! Problem on Laptop

*Previous relevant post: Avast! Causes Critical Problems on Laptop. As usual I would have to be the one to figure out how to fix the problem. I could not even find the folder in the Program Files of C: in order to delete the Avast! from the laptop manually. After texting my lil sis that she should send the laptop to a technician so that any data on the hard drive can be saved & the hard drive reformatted. I must admit, it was the worst case scenario kind of solution. I had one last option for the attempt.

I had to ask my advisor; the good old internet for a less drastic solution. I typed in Avast! troubleshoot in the web browser & looked for some information to help me fix the situation. After a few mouse clicks, bringing me to forums & Avast! related websites, I finally arrived onto a web page. It showed how somebody was having similar problems with the Avast! anti virus. Well, not exactly like my problem but the info helps. *Progressive relevant post: How to Uninstall Avast! Anti Virus.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u had nice experience with that laptop...when the virus came into the system ..its like a hell!!!

Abas KS said...

Yes, you would expect hell from a virus but not from an anti virus! Lol.

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock: