Monday, January 11, 2010

Getting Rid of Spylocked

Malware occurrence date: 7/13/2007 06:53:00 AM
I looked on the internet to find how was I going to get rid of the Spylocked Malware (marketing Trojan) embedded into my notebook. The simple suggestions did not work. In fact, most of the so called 'solutions' did not work. Also, a few suggestions also required you to manually search for dozens of files & delete them one by one.

Sorry, but the above process was too tedious even for me. I tried the simple ways to get rid of the Spylocked Malware which did not work, so I gave up & just let is stay on the notebook. After a few weeks, I realized that the Spylocked Malware had disappeared on its own. Perhaps its own unethical marketing expiry date had ended.

No comments:

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock: