Wednesday, November 10, 2010

‘Ghost in the Machine’ Experience Last Night

I had a freaking ‘Ghost in the Machine’ experience last night. My DVD tray opened on its own after I switched off the room lights and went to bed. While on my bed I heard a ‘sshhkkuunk’ sound. You know the sound of the DVD tray opening. It did not bother me much at all (it’s an almost ten year old system – who knows what’s goes bonkers in old pc systems right?). I know there is a female ghost presence in my room anyway (this from another dream here). Huh :-) This morning after I switched on my pc and turned on some music and slideshows I realized the DVD tray was open again. Have any logical explanations for this Mulder? G-H-O-S-T I-N T-H-E M-A-C-H-I-N-E!

No comments:

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock: