Monday, November 22, 2010

Start Building Windows Phone 7 Applications

Ironic isn’t it? I was browsing through online tech magazines and found that there was a free thousand word ‘How to build Applications for Windows Phone 7’ e-book available. Knowing me I just downloaded the thing. It’s not that I will focus on it and start building Windows Phone 7 applications tomorrow. I don’t know. Maybe someday I’ll use it. Yes that’s right. I just double checked the title of the e-book and it is definitely about Windows Phone 7 programming.

So here’s the ironic part. I downloaded this e-book thinking that this Windows Phone 7 must be a great thing just like its desktop OS counterpart but then I hopped over to the next magazine and there was an article blatantly accusing (presumably with facts) Windows Phone 7 of being the worst phone OS ever made by Microsoft. That is so funny! Get it? No wonder Microsoft is giving away free thousand page e-books about programming application for Windows Phone 7. When does Microsoft E-V-E-R give away something for free? Not that I know of.

No comments:

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock: