Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cloud Computing: ‘10 Applications you can move to the Cloud’ by Tech Republic

So we’ve been reading a lot about Cloud Computing this and Cloud Computing that. Well I have been reading it for months and I still can’t pinpoint what exactly Cloud Computing is. You know, I have a thousand page e-book about Cloud Computing. I’m sure it’s all very detailed to the a** about Cloud Computing but I never get around to actually focus on the book. Hey, it’s not my job anyway. So today I’ve found another reading content about Cloud Computing. It’s called ‘10 Applications you can move to the Cloud’ by Tech Republic. This article is interesting to me because maybe Autodesk would want to move 3ds Max to the cloud in a few years. Thankfully I did not find 3D applications as one of the applications in the article. Right, keep everything in the Cloud and stop selling software at retails. The horror!

Source: ‘10 applications you can move to the cloud’, Tech Republic, techrepublic.com

No comments:

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock: