Friday, April 8, 2011

Thank You En.Amir for the Purchase of 2x GE 200 watts Flash Studio Lights

Sale date: June 2009

I would like to give a warm Thank you to En.Amir for the purchase of 2x GE 200 watts Flash Studio Lights. He is one of my closest cousins and he wanted to rent these lights from me for his glorious wedding functions. I told him that I was not using them anymore and mentioned that he may as well buy them from me with a discount. I bought the entire set of three piece lights for RM1500 and sold him two of these which had the only soft boxes on them for RM700. He was happy with the deal and I was happy that I could make him slightly happier on what is to be one of his happiest days of his life. Included with these two studio lights was the carrying bag.

No comments:

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock: