Friday, April 8, 2011

Thank You En.Shazrul for the Purchase of 1x Background Studio Backdrop

Sale Date: June 2009

I would like to give a warm Thank you to En.Shazrul for the Purchase of 1x Background Studio Backdrop. We made the deal at the Petronas station along the Ulu Kelang main road after office hours. This backdrop is a large backdrop spanning 5 meters in length and 3 meters in height nonetheless is easily scaled down and packed into a large duffle bag. I used it as it was meant to be used in a studio a few times and En.Shazrul bought it as he was doing some part-time photography work which required this kind of equipment. I can’t recall how much I sold this item for but it must have been at least RM150 or so. Included in the deal were two bunches of 3 meters white backdrop material.

No comments:

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock: