Friday, April 8, 2011

Thanks En.Arif for the Purchase of 1 set Bench Press & 30kg Barbell Weights

Sale date: March 2011

I would like to give a warm thanks to En. Arif for the Purchase of 1 set Bench Press & 30kg Barbell Weights. This entire workout equipment package was purchase for RM800 a few years ago and is in good condition at the time of purchase. My original idea was to upgrade the weights by another 50kg but after looking at the prices of 10kg plates at the shop I changed my mind and decided to sell it off instead. Only a day after this item was posted on Mudah.my did I receive an offer from En.Arif. He was looking around for such an item knew its long term value well. He drove all the way from Putrajaya to make the purchase and paid RM500 for all the equipment.

No comments:

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock: