Friday, April 8, 2011

Thanks En.Fuad for the Purchase of 1 pair Original Adidas Hiking Boots

Sale date: January 2011

I would like to give a warm thanks to En. Fuad for the purchase of 1 pair of used Original Adidas Hiking Boots Light totaling RM35. He came over to my home on a motorcycle during a lunch break all the way from Sungai Besi in order to make this purchase. His hobby is fishing and he wanted a pair of “Jungle” capable boots to make his way into the hard-to-get-into fishing spots during the weekends. The boots were almost one size bigger than his feet but I told him that it is more comfortable with some space for the feet to breath as this was from my own experience with the boots. They were perfectly my size and what I felt while wearing them could have been helped with them being one size larger. He looked happy with the purchase.

No comments:

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock: