Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thanks Pn.Shah for the Purchase of A0 Size Adjustable Manual Drafting Table

Sale date: June 2011

I would like to give thanks to Pn. Shah and her husband from Taman Melawati, Selangor for the purchase of A0 Size Adjustable Manual Drafting Table. This is her first item purchase from GESW and she contacted me via sms enquiring about the table. I mentioned to her that there were a few other interested buyers and that any purchase would have to be done as soon as possible. She drove by in a pick-up truck (thankfully) with her husband to my home in Ampang a few days later in the evening and bought the table for RM240 including an additional T-Square ruler. Pn. Shah and her husband both are pleasant to deal with and friendly first time customers.

No comments:

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock: