Thursday, March 22, 2012

Congrats to My Sister Afzan

Last week from the 17th to 18th March was my younger sister's wedding event. Congrats to her. Congrats, congrats. It was a very hectic weekend and everything went very well. Apart from the wedding events, I played Futsal with my cousins, went swimming, and played video games with them. I was a whole lot of fun.

Needless to say all these exciting activities have made me feel sick. I am coming down with something, probably a flu bug and a slight fever. All stocked up with the necessary pills, cough medicine etc. Hope to feel better soon.

Despite all this, I am still working with the Server 2008 R2 configuration videos on my server lab. Done 12 the past 1-2 weeks, another 15 to go for the 70-640 Microsoft Certification Exams.

No comments:

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock: