Thursday, March 22, 2007

I Quit Risking My Money on Autosurf’s & Hyips

I have no longer the will or the financial resources continue to earn money from Autosurfs & Hyips (High Yield Investment Programs) anymore. Anyway, the autosurf & hyip industry no longer interests me. Even the internet giants like Paypal & Google Adsense do not want to have anything to do with such suspicious activities. So, what good would Autosurfs & Hyips do for a honest income earner like me?

I am pretty much sick of the attitudes of the program’s admins who almost all of them turn out to be scammers after a while of raking n profits for themselves. Also, I am no longer using e-gold too as I had one too many bad memories & worries with Autosurf & Hyip scam programs when I was using e-gold.

No comments:

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock: