Monday, March 12, 2007

My Articles on AC

Check it out, folks! The RSS feed to my EXCLUSIVE (I could not resist typing the word in bold letters, Lol) & non exclusive articles published at AC (Associatedcontent.com). It is the first repost of my AC account feed. I think it now deserves to be the headline of my blog again since I have compiled a fresh batch of four articles to be published at Associatedcontent.com.

I submitted self written & original articles which happened to make it to above 400 words to AC. It is a lot to writing to do in order to earn around $5 or less per article. My earnings are way below the US minimum wage at AC but I do like to read the comments from other writers at AC regarding my submitted articles. More about AssociatedContent.com.

*Note:(The AC RSS feed did not seem to work anymore so I had to take it off the post)

No comments:

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock: