Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Confused Over the Aztech Wireless Router Easy Start Guide

The Aztech 802.11b/g Wireless Broadband Router WL830RT4 I bought recently is finally working as it should at my home. I called the Aztech Malaysia support center & had a technician to help me install the device on my computer. The technician was very helpful & informed me step by step how to go about it. You can decide to go about it on your own because all you have to do is open your computer web browser & go to 192.168.1.1 after connecting the wireless router to your modem as instructed on the Easy Start Guide. Nonetheless, being assisted by the friendly Aztech technician over the phone will see to it that your wireless router is working perfectly as advertised.



In my mind, which caused my confusion over the Aztech Wireless Router Easy Start Guide, the web browser only works when the computer is connected to the internet. Without installing & using my new wireless router, how was I supposed to go on the internet? I thought it was some kind of advanced instructions. Little did I know that going to 192.168.1.1 on the web browser without being connected to the internet is part of the wireless router installation process. Hence, I waited for the next day to speak to the Aztech technician named Craven about how to install the wireless router. In the next post, I shall include my experience of installing the Aztech Wireless Router with his help for your convenience.

2 comments:

Selerines said...

I am waiting for your next post.... I wanna ask some questions about the device!!

Abas KS said...

Hi, Shiva

I am glad that you are interested about the Aztech wireless router. Yes, I shall post the installation details in the next few posts. Do stay tuned!

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock: