Sunday, June 15, 2008

Buying a Cheap Wireless Router for Home Use


I just made a purchase of the Aztech 802.11b/g Wireless Broadband Router WL830RT4 recently over at MoreSales.com. At first I wanted to buy the larger AZTECH ADSL Wireless G 4 Port Ethernet USB Combo Router DSL605EW but it was out of stock. Anyway, I did not want to spend so much on a router system. Nonetheless, given the choice, I would have bought the ADSL modem plus router package.

Do you need more than one ADSL modem?

However, after coming to my senses, I still have an ADSL modem which I use at present so I bought the cheaper only wireless router version. I paid about $45 for the product including shipping by courier within Malaysia & expect to receive the wireless router within three days. It’s quite a nifty looking wireless router with its large 5dbi antenna providing better coverage & further range. Aztech Wireless Broadband Router WL830RT4 Features.

2 comments:

Selerines said...

That's cool.. Put one post about the working of that device... Nice one friend...

Abas KS said...

Hi, Shiva

How are you?

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yes, definitely. The post you want is in the works.

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock: